15 Rosevale Street, DARLING HEIGHTS
Interest Above $499000
A PRIVATE FOUR ACRE LIFESTYLE PROPERTY on the CITIES EDGE
Situated within the city boundary and on the doorstep of Toowoomba, this affordable lifestyle package is often sought after but rarely found
UNTIL NOW! The area is well known for established lifestyle properties including prestige homes with underpinning current value which will ensure you only benefit from all future growth coming to the region. Just minutes from Drayton Woolworths, University of Southern Queensland, Private and Public Schools, and the CBD of Toowoomba you'll feel a world away while enjoying the peace and quiet of this 3.9 acre (1.58ha) property with the advantage and convenience of the amenities of Toowoomba.
The large two storey family home offers-
• A large open plan kitchen with a big central island bench and character blend of timber cabinetry and the feature ached brick oven recess. This homely kitchen has a great outlook to the north over the property.
• A huge combined dining room and lounge room with soft plush carpets. These areas open to the top floor verandah also providing views over a rural treed landscape. In the Winter months, the sun shines through these living areas providing a cosy place to relax.
• Four spacious built in bedrooms, two of which are master size bedrooms, one of which has reverse cycle air conditioning.
• A new beautifully renovated spacious bathroom, and the convenience of a second toilet downstairs.
• Downstairs is a big rumpus room adjacent to a utility area or office nook, laundry & toilet, and new hot water system.
• And the oversize rear double carport leads to the double lock up garage underneath the home.
It's your choice as to how you enjoy the property whether it be taking advantage of the many different varieties of mature stone fruit, citrus, olive, fig, and nut trees including almond, pecan and macadamia nut trees. There are also several varieties of established grape vines, protected by netting.
The properties suited to the family with a pony or horses, a few cattle, or if you just want some space for the kids to ride their bikes. There's plenty of room for the plant operators machinery and equipment, or the Tradie to base his business from with the very handy multipurpose powered 6 x 15 metre shed and partially lined studio, which is ideal for a range of purposes. It has high clearance vehicle access and the balance could be ideal as a studio or granny flat. There is an older rustic multi-purpose shed for more open storage. It could be converted to being stables or any other use you require.
The almost 4 acre block rolls down from the elevated house, sheds, and orchard area to a lower fenced bottom grazing paddock of approximately 2 acres. There is subdivision potential for this property, giving you that added benefit of capital growth in the future.
The total of 31,500 litres in three separate rainwater tanks two of which are pressurized, assures your water supply all year around.
High Speed Satelite NBN Internet is connected
Rates are $911:89 net per half year.
Don't miss your opportunity to secure the lifestyle property you've always wanted so close to town in a very private location!
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed