23 Wirreanda Drive, RANGEVILLE
LOCATION - PRIVACY and only 25 metres to a Nature Park
The striking street presence is just the beginning of the charm and appeal of this beautiful Ron Cullen built home of some 320m² under roof. Every aspect of this large refined home is spacious and practical, together with its impeccable finish and presentation, stunning easy care gardens and lawns, makes this home ready for you to simply move in and enjoy! Situated among other quality homes, from this home you can walk to a large shopping centre, with your choice of restaurants & coffee shops, a chemist, doctors, bottle shop, newsagent and more. Schools, parks & the nature reserve are all close by.
Features of this home include:
• The enchanting walkway to the lovely porch and foyer is a taste of things to come.
• A modern galley style kitchen with stainless electric appliances and dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
• Through the foyer it leads to the huge open plan family living area with wood heater adjoining the kitchen and casual dining areas, all of which opens out to ..
• A resort like covered alfresco and entertaining area set in a beautiful private rear courtyard.
• The enormous combined formal lounge and dining room features timber shutters.
• The pool room also makes for a great theatre room, or rumpus room, which also opens to the alfresco area.
• The master bedroom suite has a big walk in robe, an ensuite, and has a lovely outlook to the rear manicured rear gardens.
• The other three bedrooms are located on the opposite side to the master, all are queen size, each has twin double door robes, two of these rooms have ceiling fans.
• The family bathroom, powder room, and laundry are practically located central to these bedrooms.
• The generous office has a built in desk and cabinetry, and is found just off the foyer.
• The double remote garage has a painted garage floor, and a huge walk in storage room.
• This home has extraordinarily generous linen and storage cupboards throughout. The hallway is like storage city with no less than five sets of double door cupboards and shelving space, in addition to the storage room in the garage.
Other benefits of the home are:
• NBN is connected
• It has two electric hot water systems
• Insulation in walls and the 9 foot ceilings
• 3 small rain water tanks
• A twin size garden shed
• Lovely bush house or fernery
• Irrigated 6 station watering system for the lawns, gardens,& bush house
• 3 TV points throughout the home
• Take a short stroll through the nearby nature park and down to the beautiful water bird habitat
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed