31 McCormack Road, AUBIGNY
'Calaram' is a beautifully balanced lifestyle and commercial property
"Calaram" has everything to offer to the executive family wanting to enjoy country living at its ultimate best.
"Calaram" is a beautifully balanced lifestyle and commercial property. Properties of this calibre are rarely offered. Escape from the hustle and relax surrounded by nature and all the luxuries that this property has to offer. This prestigious property also boasts expansive invigorating western views and is set back of the road for complete privacy.
Location: Ideally located approximately a short 20 minute drive West of Toowoomba via Toowoomba Cecil Plains Road or Warrego Highway via Oakey Biddeston Road. 10 Minutes from Wellcamp Airport.
Area: 100 Acres - 40.7 Hectares
• Good Bore - 1500 gallons per hour and 30,000 gallons of rainwater.
• Fully fenced for cattle or horses
• School Bus Service
• Mail Service
• Rubbish Service
Homestead: Spectacular architecturally designed 4 year old rendered brick Metricon home surrounded by established gardens and manicured lawns.
Quality internal features include:
• The home is seamlessly divided into 6 living zones that flow inviting the outdoors in
• Open Plan Living & Dining
• Children's Retreat
• Family Living area 1
• Family living area 2
• Rumpus/bar room
• Chefs delight Kitchen with walk in butler's pantry and large island counter bench
• 4 bedrooms, the spacious master bedroom features a beautiful ensuite with separate bath and shower, retreat area and walk in robe
• The remaining bedrooms are all generous in size with built ins
• Central bathroom plus a powder room services these bedrooms
The home is also fitted with an Automation system for lighting, solar, security TV/AV including matrix system. Enjoy all year round comfort with fully ducted reverse cycle system plus a 2 way gas fire place.
Amazing external features include:
• 25 x 3m above ground swimming pool
• Full size tennis court with synpave finish
• Extensive Alfresco area that is accessible from the bar room and living areas.
• Lovely sitting areas with water features
• 4 Bay Colorbond shed.
• Great flood lighting surrounding.
• 7.5 kw solar panel
• 63 KVA backup generator
• Dog & chook pens
• Bitumen driveways
Commercial Workshop: TRC approved 25 m x 12 m shed fitted with three professional offices, reception, kitchen and bathroom. Three Phase Power and Mezzanine floor. Bitumen driveway and parking. Extra 6m x 4 m storage plus chemical shed.
• Second stock bore, unequipped
• Gently undulating basalt grazing with some Ironbark & Mountain Coolibah. Good quality body of pasture.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed