A 668m2 Corner Allotment in Good Position with Good Development OptionsZONE 59 LOW to MEDIUM DENSITY RESIDENTIAL - No minimum lot size
This block has two street corner frontage and provides you with the options to build:
• A NEW HOME on the existing block
• SUBDIVIDE into 2 Lots ( no minimum lot size) and build on each
• A DUPLEX (subject to Council Approval)
• A TRIPLEX (subject to Council Approval)
• BUILD TWO STOREY if you wish
Situated close to North Point Shopping Centre, Northlands Shopping Centre, Downlands College, Primary Schools, Mount Lofty High School, Toowoomba TAFE College, the new Bunnings Store and The Mill Precinct, and all of Toowoomba's CBD retail and services.
- Land Size: 668sqm
Can I afford 151 Jellicoe Street?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote