Character Bungalow Style Home in Prime PositionPerfect opportunity for a young family or investor. This character bungalow home is set on a 693m2 block in an excellent position near the High Street Plaza, the Range Shopping Centre, Centenary Heights High School, Rnageville Primary School, Picnic Point and Ole Street Park.
The Home offers -
• Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and two are built in.
• An open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge room which are air conditioned by a new Panasonic reverse cycle inverter. These rooms feature a polished pine timber floors and also have ceiling fans.
• Newly renovated bathroom with a large linen cupboard in the hall way.
• Covered rear entertaining area overlooking a spacious, fully fenced private backyard.
• 5 x 1000 litre poly rainwater tanks which have pressure pump attached.
• New guttering and a 2.5 kw solar system is installed.
• Nbn is connected.
• Single attached lock up garage has internal access.
• Rates $1369.91 - net half year
• Water $270 - net half year
This very affordable home is in a lovely quiet street in a very sought after area. Don't let this slip through your fingers.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 693sqm
- Toilets: 1
- Garage Spaces: 1
Can I afford 3 Mallon Street?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote